After a media-frenzy year, Prince Harry is officially the most popular royal.
In a new study by YouGov, Harry was deemed “the most likeable” of his royal family, beating out his grandmother Queen Elizabeth and big brother Prince William.
The Duke of Sussex, who is sixth in line to the throne, was voted likeable by 77 per cent of respondents in a poll of 3,600 Britons between May 15 and Oct. 31.
Her Majesty follows behind Harry at 74 per cent, while William rounds out the top three with 73 per cent of respondents saying they have a favourable view of him.
The YouGov survey says Harry is “admirable, likeable, humorous, fun-loving and genuine.”
Both Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle came in behind their spouses, respectively, ranked at fourth and sixth. But according to another survey, Kate is still ranked the most fashionable of the bunch.
Prince Charles follows behind Markle at number seven, but his brother Prince Andrew is the least likeable falling behind in last place at 15.
See the full ranking below:
1. Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
2. Queen Elizabeth II
3. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
4. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
5. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
6. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
7. Prince Charles
8. Princess Anne
9. Zara Phillips
10. Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
11. Sophie, Countess of Wessex
12. Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
13. Princess Beatrice of York
14. Princess Eugenie of York
15. Prince Andrew, Duke of York