Ne-Yo and Crystal Williams are officially man and wife!
The singer tied the knot with the BET About The Business star, who also goes by the name Crystal Renay, in a ceremony surrounded by friends and family on Saturday, Feb. 20, according to People.
“We can’t wait to start our life together,”; the R&B singer said. “We’re looking forward to just being each others’ best friend.”;
The couple, who are expecting a child together, announced their engagement and pregnancy in August 2015, while combating rumours that they had already secretly wed.
“Clearing the air..@mscrystalrenay and I are ENGAGED to be married next year. And yes we are expecting. #FromTheHorsesMouth,”; the 35-year-old performer confirmed on Twitter.
Ne-Yo is already a father to two children, 5-year-old Madilyn and 4-year-old Mason, with his ex-fiancee, Monyetta Shaw.
Around this time last year, Ne-Yo opened up about his celebrity crush and his “uncomfortable and weird”; first kiss. See the singer take on ET’s rapid-fire Fast Five in the video below.
- Kate Middleton Rocks Workout Gear, Proves She’s Just Like Us — See the Pics!
- Move Over Gigi and Bella! Little Brother Anwar Hadid Signs With IMG Models
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Share a Romantic Kiss in Adorable New PDA Pics
- Katy Perry Shares Cryptic Message About “True’ Friends
- Victoria and David Beckham Celebrate “Cheeky’ Son Cruz’s 11th Birthday in the Most Adorable Way — See Their Sweet Posts!
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Her Super Svelte Bikini Bod Next to Ripped Husband Eric Johnson — See the Pics!