Kym Johnson said “yes!”;
Johnson and her former dancing partner Robert Herjavec, 53, might have left Dancing with the Stars without a big trophy in hand, but the Australian dancer now has a big rock on her left one to show off!
“I said yes,”; Johnson, 39, wrote on Twitter followed by the ring emoji on Sunday.
The Shark Tank judge proposed with a gorgeous 6.5-carat ring and surprised his future wife by bringing all of her loved ones together, including her mom from Australia to celebrate the big day, People reports.
Johnson and Herjavec started dating ten months after they were paired-up on Season 20 of DWTS. The new relationship came just after Herjavec split from his wife of 24 years, Diane Plese, in March.
ET caught up with Johnson in October, and although she didn’t give any hints about upcoming nuptials, she couldn’t help but gush about her beau.
“We love spending time together, and he was so great on Dancing with the Stars,”; she explained. “We had the best experience, and he’s great. We’re having a lot of fun.”;
This will be the first marriage for the dancing pro. Herjavec has three children from his previous relationship.
Watch the video below for more details on the adorable couple:
- Jennifer Garner Has the Most Epic Response to Ben Affleck’s Giant Back Tattoo:…
- Grace Helbig Gives Unsolicited and Possibly Unqualified Style Advice for the…
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s 9-Year-Old Son, Moses, Looks Exactly Like His Famous Mom
- Celebrities in Their Underwear
- The Complete List of “American Idol’ Winners: Where Are They Now?
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Her Super Svelte Bikini Bod Next to Ripped Husband…