Meghan Markle reportedly spent a huge sum on clothing during 2018.
The 37-year-old is said to have racked up a bill of around $691,000 CAD over the past 12 months, beating all the other royals.
According to royal fashion experts UFO No More, the Duchess of Sussex spent so much on looking good in front of the camera that her bill ended up being approximately $500,000 CAD more than the royal in second place; Crown Princess Mary of Denmark at around $151,000 CAD.
The blog looked at items of clothing worn by royals in Britain, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Norway and the Netherlands.
Markle’s bill did not include her incredible Givenchy wedding gown she wore to tie the knot with Prince Harry at Windsor Castle back in May.
The full list is as follows:
1. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex: around $691,000 CAD
2. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark: $151,000 CAD
3. Sophie, Countess of Wessex: $126,000 CAD
4. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge: $115,000 CAD
5. Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway: $88,000 CAD
6. Princess Charlene of Monaco: $88,000 CAD
7. Queen Máxima of Netherlands: $81,000 CAD
8. Princess Beatrice of York: $81,000 CAD
9. Princess Marie of Denmark: $75,000 CAD
10. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden: $63,000 CAD