Report: ‘Teen Mom’ Star Farrah Abraham Sued For Skipping Out On Celebrity Boxing Match

Farrah Abraham avoided her fight in the ring but now has a bout in the courtroom.

The “Teen Mom” star is reportedly being sued by promoter Damon Feldman for no-showing a scheduled celebrity boxing match with “Flavor of Love” contestant Nicole “Hoopz” Alexander.

RELATED: Farrah Abraham Charged With Misdemeanor Battery

The suit was filed in Pennsylvania last month. Abraham, 27, bailed on the fight one week before it was scheduled to take place even though the pre-determined result called for her victory.

A source reportedly told the Blast that Abraham was paid $2,500 to sign the contract and was to earn another $2,500 on the day of the match. She also reportedly would have received 50 per cent of “net proceeds from ticket sales, sponsorships, internet sales, and TV licensing.”

RELATED: ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Injects Butt Fillers

Abraham’s manager previously told the publication that Feldman “has been in breach of the contract, he has not delivered on anything that was promised in the contract” and the “Teen Mom” star had “no choice but to not be involved in this debacle.”

The case has reportedly been scheduled for January 30; Feldman is suing for $12,000.

Click to View Gallery

Star Spotting

Related

Comments

Powered by WordPress.com VIP