Seth Meyers is a new dad!
The Late Night star and his wife, human rights attorney Alexi Meyers, welcomed their baby boy on Sunday, ET confirms.
This is the first child for the 42-year-old TV host and the 32-year-old lawyer, who have not yet announced his name. Meyers will reportedly reveal more details during Tuesday’s episode of Late Night.
Earlier this month, Meyers sat down with Jennifer Garner who shared some advice on what to expect with their first baby.
Her advice? Don’t listen to anyone’s advice, including the kind found in books about raising babies.
“It’s not up to you dude,”; Garner said, laughing. “It doesn’t matter, let it go, don’t worry about it. You’re going to struggle… just like for everyone else.”;
The couple, who got married in September 2013, first announced they were expecting last November.
Congrats to the happy couple!
- Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid’s Son Jack Talks His “Not Normal’ Childhood and…
- A Topless Khloe Kardashian Accidentally Photobombs Instagram
- Courtney Stodden Copies Kim Kardashian’s Raunchy Nude Photo After Her Mom’s…
- Madonna’s Daughter Lourdes Makes Modeling Debut, Looks Just Like Her Mother in…
- Kanye West Tweets 8 Naked Photos of Kim Kardashian To Express How Lucky He Is
- Ivanka Trump and Husband Jared Kushner Welcome Baby No. 3!