A restraining order has been filed against Charlie Sheen.
On Wednesday, ET reported that the former Two and a Half Men star is under criminal investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department for allegedly making threats against his ex-fiancée Brett Rossi (real name: Scottine Ross). Now, ET has learned Rossi has filed a restraining order against the 50-year-old actor — whose real name is Carlos Estevez — on Friday, alleging he attacked her and was caught threatening her life in an audio recording.
According to the docs, Rossi alleges that Sheen “choked Ms. Ross to the point of almost losing consciousness”; and “repeatedly kicked Ms. Ross while she was on the ground.”;
She also claims that she became aware of an audio tape, in which Sheen allegedly calls her a “piece of s**t”; and says she “needs to be f***ing buried.”; Rossi also claims he said “It’s treason. You know what treason is? It’s punishable by death”; and, “I’d rather spend $20,000 to have her head kicked in. Then people will realize, oh, it’s dangerous”; in the alleged recording.
Rossi is requesting the court to order Sheen not to contact her “either directly or indirectly, in any way, including but not limited to, by telephone, mail or email or other electronic means”; and that he stay at least 100 yards away from her, her home, job and vehicle. Rossi has also requested that Sheen pay some or all of her lawyer’s fees.
According to the docs, the judge may make restraining orders against Sheen that could last up to five years. A hearing is set for April 28 at 8:30 a.m. in the Santa Monica Courthouse in Santa Monica, California.
As ET previously reported, LAPD received a radio call on March 31 around 3 p.m. of a criminal investigation which listed Sheen as a suspect in the ongoing case.
Rossi’s lawyer, John C. Taylor, confirmed to ET that Rossi was involved in the investigation — she went to police regarding threats Sheen allegedly made. She also filed an emergency protective order with the police against the actor.
“She takes this very seriously,”; Taylor said at the time. “She intends to do everything she can to protect herself.”;
Last December, Rossi — who was engaged to Sheen for nine months in 2014 —filed a lawsuit against her ex-fiancé, suing him for assault, battery, emotional distress, false imprisonment and negligence. She also claimed Sheen was “violent and abusive and uncontrollable”; and allegedly abused drugs and alcohol while the two were together.
The lawsuit came just one month after Sheen confirmed he was HIV-positiveon the Today show. In the suit, she also alleged that the diagnosis was one of the reasons he forced her to get an abortion in March 2014.
“He was worried that his child would become HIV-positive,”; Rossi explained to ET during a sit-down interview. “I think he worried more about his secret than anything else.”;
“I’m tired of being scared,”; she continued. “I’m scared of Charlie. I’m scared of the backlash.”;
Sheen’s lawyer, Marty Singer, has denied all of Rossi’s claims on his client’s behalf.
“Charlie Sheen intends to vigorously defend the lawsuit filed by Brett Rossi aka Scottine Ross. Numerous witnesses will dispute each and every claim made by Ms. Rossi,”; Singer told ET in statement. “We are confident that Mr. Sheen will prevail in this action and also will recover significant damages against her in connection with a pending arbitration that was commenced months ago.”;
To hear more, watch the video below.
- Demi Moore Is a “Literal Teenager’ in Trendy Glasses and Sexy Crop Top
- “American Idol’ Crowns Surprising Season 15 Champion — Find Out Who Won!
- ‘American Idol’ Winner Phillip Phillips Marries Longtime Girlfriend, Hannah…
- Kourtney Kardashian Catches Scott Disick and Kendall Jenner in Bed in…
- Kendall Jenner Sucks on an Ice Cube, Sticks Hands Down Her Pants in Sexiest…
- NSFW! Kim Kardashian Bends Over and Flashes Her Bare Butt for “Love’ Magazine