The seventh season of “Big Brother Canada” arrives next week, and in advance of the season premiere we have an exclusive sneak peek at this year’s houseguests.
Before the new season begins, check out the fresh crop of contestants who’ll be scheming, plotting and strategizing their way to a $100,000 grand prize, a $25,000 home furnishing makeover from Leon’s, $10,000 worth of groceries courtesy of Summer Fresh, an unforgettable trip for two anywhere in the world with Contiki Holidays — and, of course, bragging rights as the winner of #BBCAN7.
From a Toronto poet to an Edmonton radio host to a Grande Prairie psychic, here’s a look at the outrageous personalities who’ll be heating up the “Big Brother Canada” house over the next few months.
The new houseguests are:
- Anthony Douglas, a 31-year-old gas inspector from Richmond Hill, ON
- Adam Pike, a 27-year-old oil field worker from Spaniard’s Bay, NF
- Chelsea Bird, a 30-year-old radio host from Edmonton, AB
- Damien Ketlo, a 28-year-old goalie coach from Nadleh Whut’en, BC
- Dane Rupert, a 27-year-old civil technician from Kelowna, BC
- Estefania Hoyos, a 23-year-old student from Gatineau, QC
- Eddie Lin, a 25-year-old cryptocurrency developer from Montreal, QC
- Kailyn Archer, a 42-year-old psychic from Grand Prairie, AB
- Kyra Shenker, a 25-year-old bartender from Montreal, QC
- Kiera Wallace, a 23-year-old bartender from Port Moody, BC
- Laura Roberts, a 26-year-old judicial clerk from Calgary, AB
- Mark Drelich, a 29-year-old travel guide from Edmonton, AB
- Maki, a 31-year-old poet/DJ from Toronto, ON
- Samantha Picco, a 30-year-old beauty salon owner from Conception Bay South, NF