A video has emerged online after UFC fighter Conor McGregor was arrested in Miami for allegedly smashing a fan’s phone, and that fan is taking McGregor to court.

A police report obtained by TMZ stated that the person was leaving the Fontainebleau hotel at the same time as McGregor when he attempted to take a picture. McGregor hit the phone out of the owner’s hand where it fell to the ground. He then proceded to apparently stomp on the phone, further damaging it.

The report then stated McGregor picked up the phone and walked away. TMZ have now shared a clip of the incident.

RELATED: Conor McGregor’s Poor Football Throw Is Getting Him Laughed At

“The defendant then stomped on the victim’s phone several times, damaging it. The defendant then picked up the victim’s phone and walked away with it, depriving him of it. The defendant was located and arrested,” the report read according to the BBC.

The alleged victim’s phone was valued at $1000.

He has been booked for robber/strong-arm and criminal mischief over $1000. His bail is set at $12,500 which was reportedly paid out.

His arraignment will be in 18 days at the Miami-Dade court.

Conor’s attorney released a statement on the incident that said, “Last evening Conor McGregor was involved a minor altercation over a cell phone that resulted in a call to law enforcement. Mr. McGregor appreciates the response of law enforcement and pledges his full cooperation.”

RELATED: Drake Wears Irish Flag In Support Of Conor McGregor At UFC 229

According to TMZ, the man whose phone was smashed, 22-year-old Ahmed Abdirzak, is suing McGregor over the incident, accusing him of assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

According to Abdirzak’s lawsuit, he alleges he wasn’t trying to provoke McGregor, but was just attempting to take a photo of him. That was when, according to Abdirzak’s account, McGregor became angered and grabbed his arm, gripping so tightly that the plaintiff had no choice but to give up the phone.

At that point, the suit alleges, “[McGregor] then flew into a rage and punched [Abdirzak’s] smartphone out of his hand,” throwing it to the ground and “stomping on the phone repeatedly.”

McGregor’s lawyers have reportedly responded to the suit, dismissing it as “nothing more than a quick effort seeking a payday.”

Last year, McGregor was court ordered to take anger management training and five days of community service. The sentence was in return for the dropping of criminal charges against him for attacking a bus with rival UFC competitors using a dolly which smashed a window.

McGregor is thought to be in Florida where he is training for his return to the UFC after his loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov in October 2018.