Anna Wintour talks all things Met Gala in a new interview with NBC’s Jenna Bush Hager.

It’s almost time for A-listers to strut their stuff on the red carpet at this year’s Camp-themed bash on the first Monday in May, and Wintour reveals her dream attendees in a “Today” interview.

The Vogue Editor-in-Chief shares: “I would love to have the Duchess of Sussex and the Duchess of Cambridge together. That would be my dream couple. They could leave their husbands at home. It’s the two of them I want.”

RELATED: Melania Trump Calls Anna Wintour ‘Insecure And Small-Minded’ After The Vogue Editor-In-Chief Praises Michelle Obama

Wintour says of the star-studded event, “I honestly believe the reason people are excited is it’s this extraordinary marriage of fashion and culture.”

“After all we don’t want a museum to become a mausoleum. We want it to be alive and vibrant and bring in new audiences and have people be excited about being there.”

RELATED: Anna Wintour Details Last Lunch With Princess Diana Before Her 1997 Death

The glitzy gala gets everybody talking every year and despite having had some strange requests in terms of methods of transport among other things, so far Wintour refuses to give any details away.

She says “of course” bosses say “yes” to the stars, insisting: “We want them to take risks, be fearless!”

The 2019 Met Gala is taking place on Monday, May 6 at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.

Click to View Gallery
The 2018 Met Gala: ‘Heavenly Bodies: Fashion And The Catholic Imagination’