A member of the crew on Anne Hathaway’s latest film was rushed to hospital on Wednesday after being stabbed on the set.

The incident occurred on the set of “The Witches”, currently shooting at Warner Bros. Studios in Hertfordshire, England.

“I can confirm that there was an isolated workplace incident at the Warner Bros. studio production facility and the police are now handling the matter,” a spokesperson for Warner Bros. said in a statement to the Hertfordshire Mercury.

According to the newspaper, the Hertfordshire Constabulary states that the suspect has been taken into police custody, but is not being identified.

“One man sustained a neck injury and was taken to hospital by ambulance,” a spokesperson for the constabulary told the Mercury. “A second man was arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm and is currently in police custody.”

RELATED: Anne Hathaway Credits Her Son With Her Realization That She Needs More Breaks

The spokesperson added: “It is believed the men are known to each other. Enquiries are continuing at this time to establish the circumstances around what happened.”

According to the Daily Mail, filming was suspended due to the incident, which reportedly involved a rigger and a stagehand “who had worked together previously.”

An eyewitness tells the Mail the dispute began when one man stole the other’s teabag, which escalated until one man stabbed the other, giving the victim a “small laceration to his neck.”

The perpetrator has reportedly been released on bond.

ET Canada has reached out to Hathaway’s rep for comment.