Some fans take things too far. Unfortunately, that seems to be the case for Channing Tatum.

According to The Blast the actor has filed a restraining order against a woman who allegedly broke into his Hollywood home and was living there for 10 days. The woman was found by Tatum’s assistants, who made a citizen’s arrest following her 10-day June staycation at Chez Tatum. She later told police Channing invited her to visit and was not trespassing at all.

RELATED: Jessie J Says Channing Tatum’s Daughter Is ‘Absolutely Lovely’ 

Tatum filed documents on Tuesday in a Los Angeles County courthouse against a woman, whom the outlet has chosen not to name. The documents suggest Tatum does not know the woman but he is aware of her, as she has previously shown up at his home and tried to make contact with him. The 39-year-old actor included a declaration in his court documents, detailing a previous incident in November in which his alleged stalker left a letter for him claiming they had met 10 years prior.

Tatum was reportedly granted the restraining order, which also protects his ex-wife Jenna Dewan, daughter Everly, and two assistants.

Channing didn’t let the incident get to him, as he was recently seen with girlfriend Jessie J in her Instagram Stories.

RELATED: Jessie J Talks About Channing Tatum Romance For The First Time

INSTAGRAM/Jessie J
INSTAGRAM/Jessie J — INSTAGRAM/Jessie J

ET Canada has reached out to Tatum’s rep for comment.