Pat Sajak Is Back In The Studio Taping After Surgery For A Blocked Intestine

“Wheel Of Fortune” host Pat Sajak is out and about after undergoing emergency surgery earlier this month.

Hockey blog RMNB posted a photo of Sajak attending a Washington Capitals game with his daughter Maggie, three weeks after undergoing emergency surgery for a blocked intestine.

Apparently on the road to recovery, the 73-year-old Capitals fan was spotted in the stands at the end of November, wearing a baseball cap and a red team jacket.

“Always great to see Pat around the arena,” NBC Sports Washington’s Craig Laughlin reportedly said during the game’s third period, reported RMNB. “Loves his hockey. He’s getting better. He says the worst has passed Joe B after that surgery so well wishes to Pat and the family.”

One day before that, Sajak issued a joking Thanksgiving tweet.

On Nov. 8, the “Wheel of Fortune” Twitter account announced the cancellation of a scheduled taping after Sajak was hospitalized after undergoing “successful emergency surgery to correct a blocked intestine.”

The statement continued: “He is resting comfortably and looking forward to getting back to work.”.

RELATED: ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Stars Vanna White And Pat Sajak Have Only Had One Fight — And The Reason Behind It Is Bonkers

Taping resumed the following day, with Vanna White stepping in as host until Sajak made a full recovery.

On Friday, Sajak provided another update that he is back in the studio.

“Even though the shows I missed haven’t started airing (they begin next week), I’m happy to say that I’m back in the studio taping today. It’s been four weeks since my ‘episode,’ but it feels longer. Nice to be back,” the hose wrote on Twitter.

 

 

Get breaking news in your inbox

Related

Comments

Powered by WordPress.com VIP