Prince Andrew is breaking his silence on his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein.

In a new interview with the BBC, filmed at Buckingham Palace, the Duke of York answered lingering questions about the disgraced financier, who was found dead in his prison cell in New York earlier this year where he was being held on sex trafficking charges.

According to Radar Online, “Andrew And The Epstein Scandal” specifically addressed the claims made by one of the late billionaire’s alleged victims, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who accused the royal of having sex with her three times — in London, New York, and on Epstein’s private island, Little St. James — when she was underage.

RELATED: Prince Andrew ‘Knows Exactly What He’s Done,’ Epstein Accuser Says

Andrew, 59, was named in court papers as part of a civil case against Epstein led by Roberts in 2015.

RELATED: Naomi Campbell Slams Mail On Sunday Article As ‘Distorted’ That Ties Her To Jeffrey Epstein And Harvey Weinstein

The Duke and the Palace have long denied he was ever involved in Jeffrey’s sex scheme, even calling the allegations, according to the Telegraph, “false and without any foundation” and “any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors” by Andrew was “categorically untrue.”

The upcoming interview is the first time Andrew has answered questions on his relationship with Epstein. In 2015, he used a public appearance at Davos in Switzerland to deny the claims.

In the interview, Andrew insists he has “no recollection” of ever meeting Roberts Giuffre, who says Epstein paid her $15,000 after she had sex with Andrew in 2001 when she was 17, despite a widely circulated photo of the smiling royal posing with his accuser.

“I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever,” Andrew tells the BBC, according to excerpts of the interview released Friday.