Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” is still breaking records.
According to YouTube’s annual Rewind list of Canada’s Most-Viewed Music Videos of 2019, the country/rap track, featuring Billy Ray Cyrus, tops the list.
Billie Eilish’s “Bad Guy” and Ariana Grande’s “7 Rings” follow closely behind, in second and third place, respectively.
Canadian cutie Shawn Mendes and his steamy collab with girlfriend Camila Cabello, “Senorita”, sits at fourth. This is followed in fifth place by Cabello’s former Fifth Harmony bandmate Normani’s tune with Sam Smith, “Dancing With A Stranger”.
Daddy Yankee and Snow’s work on “Con Calma” comes in sixth, while Lil Dicky’s epic star-studded video for “Earth” follows at seventh. Ed Sheeran’s collab with Justin Bieber, “I Don’t Care”, sits at number 8.
Rounding out the top 10 are the Jonas Brothers and their comeback track “Sucker” at ninth place, with Khalid’s track with Kane Brown, “Saturday Nights”, at 10.
YouTube also debuted its list of top trending videos in Canada, which includes everyone from Gordon Ramsay to James Charles and Kim Kardashian.
Check out the full list below.
1. First We Feast – Gordon Ramsay Savagely Critiques Spicy Wings | Hot Ones
2. Coach Jeremy – 4-Year-Old Mic’d up at Hockey
3. James Charles – No More Lies
4. Shane Dawson – Conspiracy Theories with Shane Dawson
5. UCLA Athletics – Katelyn Ohashi – 10.0 Floor (1-12-19)
6. Mr. Beast – Make This Video The Most Liked Video On Youtube
7. The Late Late Show with James Corden – Céline Dion Carpool Karaoke
8. CBC News – Canada Votes 2019: Election Night Special
9. Vogue – 73 Questions With Kim Kardashian West (ft. Kanye West)
10. Veritasium – Why Are 96,000,000 Black Balls on This Reservoir?