Lisa Vanderpump and her husband Ken Todd are reportedly being sued over the treatment of their staff.

Vanderpump and Todd, who own West Hollywood, California, restaurants SUR, Villa Blanca, Tom Tom, and Pump, have been accused by former employee Adam Pierce Antoine of failing to pay wages and not giving staff enough breaks.

According to the court documents filed on December 16 obtained by People, such behaviour at the eateries has gone on for “at least four years prior to the filing.”

RELATED: A Ferrari Crashed Into Lisa Vanderpump’s Restaurant Pump In West Hollywood

Antoine, who claimed he was filing the lawsuit on behalf of himself and a number of other former employees, stated workers weren’t “properly compensated” when they worked over eight or 12 hours a day or more than 40 hours in a week.

He also accused Vanderpump of “manipulating or editing time records to show lesser hours than actually worked,” and not providing staff with enough meal breaks on shift.

Antoine stated California labour laws insist “No employer shall employ and employee for a work period more than (5) hours without a timely meal break of not less than (30) minutes in which the employee is relieved of all of his or her duties.”

Antoine said he had “suffered damages in an amount subject to proof” and is now owed over $25,000.

RELATED: Lisa Vanderpump Issues Shady Response After Sarah Paulson Says The ‘Real Housewives’ Star ‘Wasn’t That Nice’ To Her

According to Page Six, the former staff member worked for Vanderpump and Todd from September to December 24, 2018.

A source told the publication, “These are disgruntled ex-employees that had been written up with many warnings by management and subsequently let go.”

An initial court date has been set for March 13.

ET Canada has contacted Vanderpump’s rep and lawyer for comment.

Click to View Gallery
Star Spotting