The wait for new Chase Rice music is over.
The multi-platinum-selling country singer surprised fans Friday with the release of highly anticipated new music, dropping The Album Part I with Part II to follow later in 2020.
Rice’s latest project is his most definitive release to date: “My career has been such a roller-coaster journey but it’s all led to this moment and these songs. So much of what I’ve learned, so much of what I’ve fought through – it’s all reflected in this music.”
The singer also explains this album is “the first thing I would encourage someone to listen to if they want to know who I am as an artist.”
The seven-track record features Rice’s current single “Lonely If You Are” alongside six new songs.
See the full tracklist below.
1. American Nights (Kevin Griffin, Martin Johnson; produced by Martin Johnson)
2. Lonely If You Are (Chase Rice, Lindsay Rimes, Hunter Phelps; produced by Chris DeStefano and Chase Rice)
3. Everywhere (Chase Rice, Zachary Kale, James McNair; produced by Zachary Kale)
4. Best Night Ever (Chase Rice, Chris DeStefano, Matt Jenkins; produced by Chris DeStefano)
5. Messy (Seth Ennis, Kylie Sackley; produced by Chris DeStefano)
6. In The Car (Chase Rice, Jesse Rice, Hunter Phelps, Mark Holman; produced by Chris DeStefano)
7. Forever To Go (Jordan Minton, Casey Brown, Geoffrey Warburton; produced by Casey Brown)