“Duck Dynasty” alum Willie Robertson’s estate was the location of a drive-by shooting Friday afternoon.
Robertson’s West Monroe, Lousiana estate had 10 shots aimed at the property.
One of the shots went through the bedroom window of the home where his son John Luke Robertson, wife Mary Kate McEachern and their baby live. Thankfully, no one was injured.
“We were pretty shook up,” Robertson told USA Today Network. “It looks like they were just spraying bullets across my property.”
“It was broad daylight,” Robertson added, noting that multiple witnesses saw the suspects drive by first before firing the shots around 2:33 p.m.
“Nobody was outside at the time, but everybody had been out about 5 minutes before,” Robertson said. “I had just gone to the store when it happened.”
RELATED: ‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Phil Robertson To Star In New Show, ‘In The Woods With Phil’
The reality television star thinks he knows who the police should be questioning.
“I’m 100% certain, but I don’t know why,” he said. “I’ve been in close contact with the investigators. It seems local to me, but I can’t be sure.”
In a post on Instagram, Korie Robertson thanked fans for their prayers, letting everyone know, “We are all safe and sound and feeling profoundly grateful for God’s protection over us!”
Korie’s daughter Sadie Robertson also posted on Instagram, writing, “It shook us all up of course, but we are just so thankful everyone in our family is okay.”
Local officials are asking anyone with information to contact the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office at 318-329-1200.