Bob Odenkirk has provided an update after having a “small heart attack.”

Last week, he was rushed to hospital after collapsing on the Albuquerque set of “Better Call Saul”.

“I am doing great,” Odenkirk tweeted on Saturday. “I’ve had my very own ‘It’s a wonderful life’ week of people insisting I make the world slightly better. Wow! Thank you, I love everyone right now but let’s keep expectations reasonable!”

In his first statement after the incident, Odenkirk confirmed an official statement from his reps attributing his collapse to a “heart-related incident.”

“I had a small heart attack,” Odenkirk wrote. “But I’m going to be ok thanks to [nurse] Rosa Estrada and the doctors who knew how to fix the blockage without surgery.”

RELATED: Bob Odenkirk Is ‘Awake’ And Recovering In Hospital After Collapsing On ‘Better Call Saul’ Set

Odenkirk concluded by stating that he’s “going to take a beat to recover,” promising to “be back soon.”

According to reports, Odenkirk was filming a scene for the upcoming season of “Better Call Saul” when he suddenly collapsed and was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital.

RELATED: Bob Odenkirk ‘Doing Great’ After Medical Emergency, Says David Cross

“He and his family would like to express gratitude for the incredible doctors and nurses looking after him, as well as his cast, crew and producers who have stayed by his side,” reps for the actor said on Wednesday. “The Odenkirks would also like to thank everyone for the outpouring of well wishes and ask for their privacy at this time as Bob works on his recovery.”