Get latest news from ET Canada as it happens. We’ll notify you when there’s an important story you want to know about. The notifications will take you directly to the article at etcanada.com. You can opt out at any time.
To manage your notifications, select your browser below.
- Click the icon to bring up the Control Center.
- Click the arrow in the prompt.
- Click More information to bring up the Page Info window.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Under Receive Notifications, choose a notification option: Always Ask, Allow, or Block. If your choices are greyed out, remove the checkmark next to Use Default.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Notifications.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Site Settings Notifications.
- At the top, turn the setting on or off.
Choose Safari > Preferences, click Websites, then click Notifications.
Notifications don’t retain any private information or distribute your personal information to third parties.
We’d love to hear your feedback. You can e-mail us at Alerts and Notifications at let us know what you think!